Friday, October 19, 2007

Pad Thai w/Chicken

So, I made the most awesome Pad Thai the other day.
You will need about 3-4 chicken breasts, a box of rice noodles, assorted veggies (I used carrots, green onions, water chestnuts, and bean sprouts!) A package of A Taste of Thai, Pad Thai sauce, peanut sauce, and a big pan! (A wok if you have one)
Basically, you cut the chicken breasts into the desired pieces that you wish, add oil to your pan, and thoroughly cook the chicken. Then I poured Peanut sauce over the chicken to my liking (It is kind of a hot sauce, so it depends on how you like your heat!) then add the vegetables, stir and cook at low-medium heat. While your veggies are getting tender, boil some water, remove from heat and add half of a package of rice noodles to the standing water. I let the noodles sit for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally so they separate. Then drain the noodles, add to your pan with the chicken, veggies, and pour the Pad Thai sauce over, stir well. I also fry it up at about medium heat for a few minutes just to make sure everything is properly heated and mixed well together. On a plate, lay some fresh bean sprouts down and top off with your Pad Thai! DELICIOUS

2 comments:

squeaks said...

Very tasty I'm sure, I will have to try this one some time.

squeaks said...

Why don't you blog anymore???